Learn About Building Business Credit
Building a business takes capital; the more money you have access to the faster you grow. Most business owners use their own personal credit to fund their business, or they drain their personal savings and borrow money from family and friends. But why do this if you don’t need to?
Our Business Finance Suite helps you start and grow your business without using your own funds, personal credit, or funds from your family and friends. We help you build credit for your EIN that’s not linked to your personal social security number. This credit doesn’t require cash flow, collateral, or good personal credit to qualify. So, you can get approved even as a startup business, and regardless of your personal credit quality.
With business credit you can:
- Obtain vendor credit immediately, and HIGH limit store credit cards shortly after
- Get access to fleet credit, cash credit cards, and auto vehicle financing
- Get access to credit with no personal credit check or guarantee
- Obtain credit that reports to the business reporting agencies, not on your consumer credit reports
- Eliminate your personal liability on the business accounts you obtain
- Get approved even as a startup, with no collateral requirements
You can build your business credit quickly, obtaining access to working capital as you go. Your business credit quality will determine if you get approved for a business loan, the amount you’ll be approved for, and the rates and terms you’ll pay. So, as your business credit is established you become more lendable and can get the best terms on the money you obtain.
We provide you with an easy step-by-step system to build business credit through our cutting-edge finance suite platform. Login and you’ll find a custom experience built exclusively for you to obtain credit and financing for your company. And, you’ll be guided through the process with your own business advising team who will help you with all aspects of building your business credit.
Through your finance suite you can:
- Walk through all the necessary steps to setup your business credibly to meet credit issuer and lender approval criteria
- Get access to your Experian Smart Business data so you can track your business credit building in real time
- Learn how your business credit reports and scores work, and access paid credit monitoring through Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax
- Get access to vendors who will give you credit that reports to the business reporting agencies, even if you have no credit reported now
- Get HIGH limit, revolving, store credit cards in your business name including Amazon, Walmart, BP, Chevron, Staples, Office Depot, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, Best Buy, and most other major retailers
- Get access to fleet credit, cash credit cards, and auto vehicle financing without a personal credit check or personal guarantee
Setup your business credible, establish a positive business credit profile and score quickly, obtain vendor, store, fleet, and cash credit in your business name with business reporting, and become more lendable by building your business credit.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can get credit for your business EIN that’s not linked to your personal social security number.
- Corporate Compliance Review to Ensure Your Business Exceeds Credit Issuer and Lender Credibility Standards
- One-Click Application Access to Easily Apply and Get Approved for New Credit Without a Personal Guarantee
- Gain Exclusive Access to your Experian Smart Business Data to Track Your Business Credit Building Progress in Real Time
- Access the Largest Supply of Business Credit Sources to Get Vendor, Store, Fleet, and Cash Credit Linked to Your EIN and Not Your SSN
- Get Your Business Credit Profile Setup and Activated with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial
- Get Access to Initial Business Credit Building Accounts and Get Approved Even as a Startup Company
- Know You’ll Get Approved Before You Apply by Accessing Underwriting Guidelines for All Business Credit and Loan Sources
- Receive Concierge Servicing with Your Own Business Credit Coaches and Finance Officers
Build Business Credibility
Lenders and credit issuers have secret, unpublished underwriting requirements you must meet to get approved. We help you understand and meet these requirements so you’ll know you can get approved before you even apply.
We assist you with filing for the best entity type, setup your business address, obtaining your business phone, fax, and toll-free number, and getting you listed with 411 saving you $400 annually. We also assist you in setting up your email address, website, and ensuring you have the proper licenses and online listings that lenders and credit issuers look for.
Establish Your Business Credit Reports
If business credit reporting agencies like Experian know your company exists, you’ll be given a business credit score. If you have no credit reporting, that score will automatically put you in a high-risk category affecting your ability to get credit and loans, and impacting the rates you’ll pay.
We help you check with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial to see if you’re setup with them now. We then help you through the process to get setup with the reporting agencies, including getting your free D-U-N-S number with D&B.
Plus, the Finance Suite is the only place that you can access your Experian Smart Business data at no cost, and monitor it ongoing. This way, you can monitor your business credit building in real time, monitor your tradelines as they are added to your report.
We also help you with accessing paid credit monitoring services with each of the reporting agencies if you’d like your full business credit reports.
Get Approved for Initial Business Credit
Getting approved for initial business credit when you have none reporting now, is where most business owners fail building business credit. This is because over 97% of trade vendors don’t report to the business credit reporting agencies.
We help you obtain real useable credit with vendors who will give you EIN credit, even when you have none reporting on your business reports now. You can get approved as a startup, with no revenue requirements, and with no collateral required for approval.
Your vendor credit doesn’t require a personal guarantee or a personal credit check for approval. Plus, this credit reports to Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial helping you establish your initial tradelines, reports, and scores that are needed to start getting store, fleet, and cash credit.
Get Approved for Store Business Credit Accounts
True business credit cards don’t require a personal guarantee or credit check from you for approval. And, per SBA, limits on these types of accounts are 10-100 times higher than what you’ll typically see with consumer credit cards. This credit is available without a personal guarantee or credit check.
Through the Finance Suite, you can obtain HIGH-limit, revolving store credit cards for your business. Approval amounts vary, often starting around $2,000, and ranging as high as $40,000 per card. These cards are available from most major retailers including Dell, Amazon, Apple, BP, Chevron, Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, Sears, Staples, Office Depot, Sprint, Home Depot, Lowes, and much more.
After you start to secure store credit cards, you’ll also qualify for fleet credit cards that you can use at a multitude locations. And, you’ll also be able to get approved for cash credit cards including Visa and MasterCard accounts. You’ll even get access to vehicle financing through multiple sources.